Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday January 24, 2014... Leaving North Carolina...

We are here at RDU and waiting on our flight.
No problems with luggage or security... all is smooth so far.
Mom and Dad arrived Wednesday to watch the house and critters...
Much appreciated!!
We spend tonight in Ft Lauderdale and head to Port-au-Prince tomorrow morning! :-)

So proud of the kids for pitching in to help move luggage and make things go so smoothly. They were even asking the security guard how his day was going. :-) I think he got a kick out of that!

We are all wearing our matching New Creation Church shirts so we are easy to keep track of. I was the last of our group through the metal detector after I finished feeding our backpacks onto the conveyor belt. The guard told me he would only let me pass through after I told him what the back of my shirt said. I had to think what shirt I had on for a second then I smiled. I started to quote the first half of 2nd Corinthians 5:17 "If any man is in Christ, he is a new creation..." and he finished it "...the old has passed away and all things have become New!" :-) Too cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment